Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photography!

Well I just found out yesterday that I may not have a place to live, because of lots of possible reasons, but on a good note, I can have my bridal's taken at Thanksgiving Point Gardens! Even though they'll be closed! Yay for connections! And I'm getting a super discount, which I'm super happy about that! So even though I don't have pictures of me there yet, here are some beautiful shots of Natalie. It'll give you a taste of how beautiful it will be since they were taken around the same time, last year. :)


I love this picture with the...I don't even know what you would call this. Gazebo? But in some ways it makes me think of the new Pride and Prejudice. :)




I love this next one too! Just the arbors and the look of it. I think it will look so beautiful with my dress!

I love the colors by the bridge!! Just beautiful. Fall can be so beautiful!


Aren't those just beautiful?! It makes me all sorts of excited. And I'm actually finding these fall colors SO beautiful. Who would have ever thought I'd look forward to a fall/winter wedding?

Oh, and we're taking our engagement photo's on Thursday, so any idea's and suggestions on what colors look good and stuff like that will be great. We're just having his brother Eric take the pictures, but he's actually pretty good. So we'll see what happens there!

And awkward announcement to the world, I started today! I'm early! Which means I've moved up at least a week, which also means but I may be safe on January 2nd, because that would have been bad. See how Heavenly Father takes care of us?! The power of prayer. :)

PS: The photographer I'm using website is http://www.jessiealexisphotography.com/ :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on your Period--if any boys reading are wondering what "I started" means. That's a legitimate concern for your honeymoon :) Gorgeous pics-and yours will be even hotter. Let me know how I can help--I've got a pretty great camera if you want me to take any pics.

Superjulie said...

you silly! The pictures are gorgeous and your dress will blow them all away. Happy you.