Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a Blogger!


Well I haven't written here for quite a while, I'll try and do better especially since now I'm starting to have events to update people on!

I spent last week (9th-12th) in Florida to go to the Endowment of one of my RC's (recent converts) in Florida. I was very pleasantly suprised when I learned that we had 3 free tickets to a Cirque de Soliel at Downtown Disney in Orlando the day before. So this is my picutre at La Nouba! It was amazing. If any of you get an oppertunity to go see a Cirque de Soliel, do it. Weird music and costumes, hehe, but fantastic. I was blown away. And my friends who went with me (Stacey and Heather) who are deaf didn't even need the music to enjoy!









This is Stacey, who I was able to go to the Temple with. It was so wonderful to see her again! She's amazing!! (And Orlando was beautiful!)







And here is one of the best pictures of me and Scott! I'm sure he would totally appreciate that this is the picture I chose to put up, but I think it protrays us well. :) Just putting it up because Scott is one of the best and craziest things happening right now. We're not "offically" engaged, because he hasn't flat out said "Will you marry me?" and I haven't said "Yes." But we've already started planning everything, and will be getting married January 2nd, 2009 at the Mount Timp Temple. :) Yay!

3 comments:

Robin said...

What a seriously adorable picture of you and Scott! I got choked up when I saw it and can tell that he absolutely adores you. Congratulations-- unofficially... I confess, when I saw that you had Finally updated your blog, I thought it might be an announcement. Maybe next time. :)

Laurie said...

SHELLY! YOU POSTED!! HOORAY!!!

Thanks for the super fun update. It was great to see pictures of your smiling face! I love you mucho (and am looking at plane tickets for the first week of January)... :)

Shelly said...

Yay for flights!!! And thanks Robin, that's so sweet!! It is official now, and I'll make that past asap :)