Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Engagement Photos

So I just got back the disk of engagement photo's Scott and I took, and who is more honest than my family? So here are some of the more presentable ones, let me know which ones you like! :) Thanks!!!

This is actually James....but Eric took this photo and I think it's so cute! Ok...onto the real ones!

1

2

I'm not serious about this one, but I think it's fun so I wanted to show you all! :)

3

This is just another one that's funny since we both look mega confused...

4

5

6

7

8

10

11-Isn't my ring pretty!

12-I don't really know if I like me in this picture, but I like Scott :)

13- I like this boy :) Just ask Anna haha

14

15

16

So there are at least options. Scott was worried because he doesn't think he's photogenic, but I messed up way more pictures than he did. :) But let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Robin said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray. When I saw that you had updated your blog I was hoping this was why. I love them all and you guys are so adorable. I think I like 15 best because you both look so in love there. But let me go back and look and get back to ya.

Robin said...

Yep, 15 is my favorite. You guys are just glowing it it. 16 and 7 are also really good, especially for the type of announcement you're looking at (with the writing directly on the photo). As far as artsy, I love 11. I love your face all snuggled in close to Scott. SO, there you have it, my oh-so-professional opinion (not). They're all awesome, though and it was super fun to be there when you guys did those. love you!

Shelly said...

Thanks for the comments Robin! :)

Laurie said...

Okay... for better or for worse, you put up engagement pics and then asked for an opinion - so here you go.

Pics I like: 5, 6, 7, 8, 15 and 16

6, 8 and 15 are good... but your hair's displaced. If that doesn't matter to you, that's cool - but it would matter to me, so I wouldn't use any of those.

7 is really good, but it has a shadow on Scott. Not a major shadow, but it's there nonetheless.

For me, it's between 5 and 16. I prefer 16 - I think the balance is better. But if you're gonna do the announcement where you print on the actual picture, I'd go with 5. The water area will allow for print without interferring with your faces. 7 would also be good for that type of announcement... it's just the few windblown hairs that would hold me back.

And there you have it, my opinion. (They are all super cute... I even like the funny ones. I am just not one to pick something funny for an announcement, ya know?) Your call - they're all good. :)

Shelly said...

Of course I want your opinion Laurie that's why I ask. I love my blunt family!!

marion said...

I have to agree with Robin :)...but in this order...15, 7 and 16. (Hope you don't mind my checking out your blog, but Robin gave me the exciting news and I'm always interested in what your family is up to. Marion

KateH said...

I really love 8 & 15. 10 is good too. You guys are so cute! I miss you!!!

Shelly said...

Thank you all for your comments. Since I can't make decisions on my own I need the help of many! :)

Rachel EM said...

If he wasn't before, he's photogenic NOW.