Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Blog

So Robin, my favorite sister-in-law, has convinced me that I need a blog. Here I am!! I do have to admit that I love reading her blog, and my cousin's, so I guess I might as well give it a try also. I'm not sure what it is I'm going to write about on a semi-often bases, but to be honest I'm really hoping that I won't have experiences like unto Laur (I haven't peed my pants in who knows how long and I'd like to keep it that way). So here I am. I'm 23, dating my best friend who my family thinks is wierd (he's not, by the way...at least not the ways they think hehe), and starting school after a almost 3 year break. Maybe I do have things to write about. haha But I do have to say in the support of my family, now that Scott (that's his name) and I are actually dating, they're trying to be nicer and more supportive. We'll see how that goes. Isn't family great? With a family of 8, I'm sure if I can't blog about myself, I'm sure I'll find something.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hooorrraaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy! You have a blog! I love it and look forward to reading it all the time!

Laurie said...

WAHOO! You have a blog! I'm so linking you from mine TONIGHT! Yay! I'm super excited to be able to check in and see how things are going for you. Love you bunches & bunches! MUAH!

Camille said...

Yeah, blogs are pretty clost to the best thing ever! you will not be disappointed!
:)