Friday, April 17, 2009

So I'm not sure I really like this....

Your Personality Is Like Heroin
You're capable of the highest highs and the lowest lows.
Addicted to feeling good, you'll do almost anything to avoid pain.
People seek you out, even though you can be quite moody. They're hooked on you!

At your best: You are euphoric, stress free, and a little sleepy.

What people like about being around you: They're not exactly sure, but they can't get enough about you.

What people dislike about being around you: When you finally leave, they go some pretty serious withdrawal.

How addicted people get to you: Very... you're quite dangerous.


Laurie's result was better! :-P Even though my "at best" is kinda true....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

LOL! I did like your "at your best" descriptor. It's pretty right on, actually. And I do go through withdrawals when I go too long without you. (Don't tell me that you've forgotten how hard I tried to get you to commit mortal sin so you wouldn't/couldn't go on a mission and leave me for 18 months.)

Love you, Cousin! :-)